Breakfast pizza is where it’s at. I am a big fan of breakfast and a bigger fan of pizza, so why not bring my two loves together. It’s super easy to put together and ready in just a few minutes.
If you love this breakfast pizza then give this Lox Pizza a try next time.
- Pizza dough (ready made in refrigerated aisle)
- 4 eggs
- About 3 oz. herb or veggie cream cheese
- ¼ cup green onions
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- ½ -1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Shallot
- Bacon (as much as you want)
- Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- Turn on oven to degree as indicted on pizza dough instructions. If you are using fresh dough, set oven to at least 400 degrees. Cook bacon ahead of time and chop. Sauté shallots lightly then bell peppers and set aside. Place dough on baking sheet. Apply cream cheese to dough evenly, then sautéed shallots and mozzarella leaving little wells to gently crack the eggs. Crack the eggs into the wells, add the bacon and bell peppers and bake for 15-20 minute until dough and eggs are cooked to your liking. Sprinkle with green onions and Everything but the Bagel Seasoning.