If you love a lox and bagel sandwich, then Lox Pizza is the perfect at-home brunch item for you. A Lox Pizza is easy to assemble, creative and a beautiful way to impress your guests or even just yourself.
- Pizza dough
- Chive cream cheese
- Smoked salmon sliced
- Red onion sliced thin and rinsed
- Fresh Dill
- Tomato sliced thin and cut into bite size pieces
- Lemon zest
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning (poppy seeds, white sesame seed, black sesame seed, dried minced garlic, dried onion flakes and sea salt)
- Olive oil
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Set your oven to whatever your dough requires to cook. You want your oven very hot. I usually let it heat up for 25 minutes before I bake a pizza.
- Roll out your dough and brush it all over with olive oil and lightly sprinkle it with everything but the bagel seasoning and bake.
- Once it’s done remove it from the oven and allow it to cool a little. You want it warm but not hot when you add the cream cheese. If it’s too warm it will get runny and you don’t want that.
- Spread your cream cheese on then add your sliced onion, capers, tomatoes and salmon. Top with fresh chopped dill, lemon zest, more bagel seasoning and some fresh cracked pepper.
- Slice it up and enjoy!