Herb Croutons are easy and tasty homemade croutons in just a few minutes. These are way better then any store bought ones. They are a perfect addition to any salad or soup, give them a try!
- 4 cups of cubed French baguette
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. tsp. black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Set oven to 375 degrees. I usually let my bread sit out for a day or two to harden up a little bit before I make these, but you can totally use a fresh baked bread, you will just need to cook them a little longer.
- Cube your bread and add it to a bowl. Mix your spices together in a small bowl. Drizzle and toss your cubed bread in olive oil and then sprinkle and toss it with seasoning. Spread evenly on a lightly oiled/sprayed baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. I toss them half way through. Great in this dish, stuffing, salads or wherever you want croutons.